4 bananas (the more ripe, the better)
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar (you can lessen this a bit and still not affect the taste)
- 2 tbsp. butter, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened applesauce
1. Peel bananas and mash them in a bowl.
2. Add all other ingredients and mix well.
3. Pour into a greased loaf pan.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes, until toothpick inserted into center of loaf comes out clean.
Nutrition Facts: Recipe makes 12 servings.....Serving size- 1 slice Calories- 182, Total fat- 2.6g, Cholesterol- 22mg, Sodium- 140mg, Total carbohydrate- 38.2g, Dietary fiber- 1.5g; Sugars- 21.6g, Protein- 2.6g