Chocolate no bake bars
225g almond butter
170g coconut oil
170g oats (I use gluten free oats)
75g shredded coconut
1 tbs cocoa powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
30g dried fruit (cranberries, goji berries etc)
30g mixed seeds
Use a large bowl and melt the almond butter, honey and coconut oil (I do it in microwave!) add the remaining ingredients and pour into a 9x11 baking tin (best to line it with greaseproof paper first) cool in the fridge......
when almost hard take out fridge and mark into bars..... return to fridge.....yes you really should, and don't get tempted to start eating one!! They need to be stored in the fridge which is just as well because then they are out of sight and hopefully you will not eat them all at once......another way to keep temptation away a bit longer is to put some of them in the freezer!!!! oh enjoy ...I know you will .....
These are recipes that I have picked up on my journey through weight loss I hope you enjoy them, many of them I have created myself!
- Basic tips to start your weight loss journey
- Common diet mistakes
- Best Diet Tips
- Why Do I Lose Slower Than Others? What Can I Change?
- A-Z of Motivational tips
- The vegetables that fight the root cause of belly fat
- Natural diuretics
- Quick Weight Loss Tips By Focusing On Your Eating Habits
- Sleep and weight loss
- Negative calorie foods
- Fat Loss Tips That Are Guaranteed To Give you Results
- Childhood Obesity and How To Combat It
- Weight loss tips for the over 50's
- Unique 7 Day Green Juice Detox
- 2 Crafty Ladies
- Treat Yourself
- My online store
- Can plate colour help you eat healthier?
- Why is sugar so hard to resist?
- How easy is it to trick your taste?
- How does your brain make food decisions?
- What influences our food choices?
- Are eating habits contagious?
- Low GL meal plans and recipes
- How to use fruit and vegetables to manage your weight