Had a lovely stay in the mountains at a place called Serrada de la Fuente....the people were so friendly in the village and I had lots of practise with my Spanish as they were all passing the time of day and talking to us...well we were "tourists" and I don't think they saw many there! In the bar at night it was like half the population was in there ...3 families and the grandparents....all the children (7 under the age of 9!) and Barb bought all the kids an ice cream...they were very excited and she got a kiss from them all!.......Lovely to see such happy children.......Oh and the drinks of the adults were mainly soft drinks....not a lot of alcohol consumed, even on a friday night!
Hi My name is Lisa but I go under the pseudonym SkinnyLiz...
- Basic tips to start your weight loss journey
- Common diet mistakes
- Best Diet Tips
- Why Do I Lose Slower Than Others? What Can I Change?
- A-Z of Motivational tips
- The vegetables that fight the root cause of belly fat
- Natural diuretics
- Quick Weight Loss Tips By Focusing On Your Eating Habits
- Sleep and weight loss
- Negative calorie foods
- Fat Loss Tips That Are Guaranteed To Give you Results
- Childhood Obesity and How To Combat It
- Weight loss tips for the over 50's
- Unique 7 Day Green Juice Detox
- 2 Crafty Ladies
- Treat Yourself
- My online store
- Can plate colour help you eat healthier?
- Why is sugar so hard to resist?
- How easy is it to trick your taste?
- How does your brain make food decisions?
- What influences our food choices?
- Are eating habits contagious?
- Low GL meal plans and recipes
- How to use fruit and vegetables to manage your weight