It's not often I give things away for nothing.........
except of course my knowledge and support!!
But for the month of November I am giving away not ONE but TWO free ebooks!!!
100 Fitness Tips and The Diabetes Cookbook
just go to this link to see how to get them
The Cookbook is brilliant for people who are not diabetic as well.....
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants, and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
4. Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy.
5. Make time for prayer and reflection
6. Play more games.
7. Read more books than you did in 2013.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
9. Sleep for 7 hours (or your optimum time)
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk every day —- and while you walk, smile.
11. Don’t compare your life to others’. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Believe in yourself.
14. Don’t take yourself so seriously; no one else does.
15. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Fill your mind with beautiful thoughts.
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
18. Find someone who knows you are not perfect, but treats you as if you are.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
20. Be kind to unkind people.
21. Do more of what makes you happy.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything.
28. Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business.
31. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your family and friends will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right things.
33. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
34. Forgiveness heals everything.
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
37. The best is yet to come.
38. When you awake alive in the morning, don’t take it for granted – embrace life.
39. Your inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
Last but not least:
40. Enjoy LIFE!
Candlelight dinners, sweet gifts, and soft music are some things people do to initiate intimate relations. But can exercise work just as well and contribute to a healthy sex life?
According to the American Council on Exercise it can. Healing your sex life can be accomplished through maintaining a good exercise regimen improving sexual function in both men and women.
Exercise is not only a physical but mental activity much like sex is. Exercise can enhance sexuality because of the benefits gained in muscle strength, endurance, and cardiovascular functioning. Increased performance of blood flow and increased levels of testosterone levels all lead to a robust and energetic sex life. Studies published in the Electronic Journal of Human Sexuality conclude that people who regularly exercise have a better perception of themselves, and are more confident in their physical abilities, and find themselves more sexually attractive which all add to feelings of competency in love making.
They also experience higher levels of satisfaction or may feel more sexually desirable to the opposite sex.
For men, a good healthy body contributes to a good healthy erection and reduction of the risks for impotency. Adding years to a man’s life, exercise increases blood flow allowing for better erections with a more than 30 percent lower risk of impotence than men who do not regularly exercise.
Because good circulation is necessary for good sexual functioning, it stands to reason that performance is enhanced with better circulation and increased blood flow to organs used when having sex.
On the other hand, men who are obese or overweight have mental and physical limitations that interfere with the positive affects of good circulation. They may feel less adequate when having sex, or experience difficulty with the physical demands of sexual activity. Slimming down is a great ego boost, and it gets some of the “extra baggage” out of the way.
For women, a good exercise programme could have a positive effect on their sex lives with increased enthusiasm, cardio, and muscular endurance as well. Females may find that they are able to hold positions for longer periods of time and enjoy longer lasting sex and greater comfort.
Greater comfort during sex and increased endurance has the possibility of better ability to achieve orgasms for women who have a problem achieving satisfying orgasms. Conditioning of the body and its muscle groups allow for greater flexibility, making the sexual activity more enjoyable as you are able to try new things that might not have been possible before. I’ll let you use your imagination for this one.
Boosting your sex life with physical activity is boosting your overall general health and the healthier you are the better your sex life can be. The psychological benefits such as improved self esteem, good mood, and increased confidence along with stress reduction benefits are immediately noticeable.
The more your health and physical abilities improve the better your sex life can be. Simple exercises like walking briskly at least two miles per day can reap wonderful benefits in the bedroom. So just imagine the benefits you could gain from an overall exercise regime. So, getting healthy and staying healthy only has more benefits than you might have originally thought.
If you are really interested in getting fit, you should look into a membership at your local gym. You can use their cardio machines and weight machines to gain considerable stamina and muscle mass.
You may even skip the gym membership, and go for a run every day. This will get you in great shape as well, it just depends on how much you want to get into the whole fitness thing. Being fit has hundreds of benefits, and better sex is just one of them. So as soon as you can, start doing more research related to how you can get fit, and how it will help you in life.
You can also come and join our weight loss support and motivation group on Facebook where we have events like Step Challenges. You need to join the group first though at GetSkinnyWithSkinnyLiz
Hi My name is Lisa but I go under the pseudonym SkinnyLiz...