Well we did a car boot sale this morning and I know one normally does these things to make money and not spend it, but....... Barb had been bidding on ebay for breadmakers this last week and kept being outbid...so when she spotted one on a nearby stall today with a price tag of only £10 on it she decided she wanted it!
Ever the haggler I managed to get it for a mere £6 .... shall we say we were very pleased with the purchase!
This afternoon what was one of the first things to be done? Yes you guessed it... a loaf of bread!
If you click the link Porridge Oats Bread it will take you to a picture of the said bread..... which was by the way very tasty.
It was a little bit mal
Hi My name is Lisa but I go under the pseudonym SkinnyLiz...
- Basic tips to start your weight loss journey
- Common diet mistakes
- Best Diet Tips
- Why Do I Lose Slower Than Others? What Can I Change?
- A-Z of Motivational tips
- The vegetables that fight the root cause of belly fat
- Natural diuretics
- Quick Weight Loss Tips By Focusing On Your Eating Habits
- Sleep and weight loss
- Negative calorie foods
- Fat Loss Tips That Are Guaranteed To Give you Results
- Childhood Obesity and How To Combat It
- Weight loss tips for the over 50's
- Unique 7 Day Green Juice Detox
- 2 Crafty Ladies
- Treat Yourself
- My online store
- Can plate colour help you eat healthier?
- Why is sugar so hard to resist?
- How easy is it to trick your taste?
- How does your brain make food decisions?
- What influences our food choices?
- Are eating habits contagious?
- Low GL meal plans and recipes
- How to use fruit and vegetables to manage your weight